Monday, August 1, 2016

Queensbridge United (Metta World Peace & Challace)

Everybody's favorite NBA World Champion "Metta World Peace" aka Ron Artest has just released a new track with his new rap group "Queensbridge United". According to their Facebook page "Queensbridge United is the movement bringing all Queensbridge artists together and keeping the QB Legacy alive." Currently the group consists of Metta World Peace and fellow Queensbridge native Challace.

The first release from the upcoming Queensbridge United is entitled "Certified" and was produced by Sha Money XL. The track features fellow QB rappers Nayshawn and Littles. I didn't even know Littles was out of prison, but I've always though his rhymes were dope so I was happy to see him on this track. Peep it below and let me know what ya'll think. I'm sure Nate will be on this project, he's always shown Ron Ron mad love and they've been on quite a few projects before. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment