Thursday, January 12, 2012

Narez - Streetz is Cynical feat. Nature

A lot of you have been asking about Narez and wanted me to post up a few of the older joints he's done with Nature. I think this one, Streetz is Cynical, was the first joint they did together. I think it was recorded back in 2009 for Narez's "Hope of a Hostage" mixtape and it was produced by I-CUE. I posted another Nature and Narez collaboration "Cruise Control" and you can really hear the growth in Narez's flow between 2009 and 2011. I still have a couple more collaborative joints to post up with Nature and Narez flowing together. I really think Narez is going to make some noise in the future, the east coast latin rapper lane is definitely still pretty wide open. Anyway enjoy the joint and make sure to check out my earlier Narez and Nature post. You can check out more music from Narez on his MySpace or his YouTube or get at him on Twitter via @talk2narez. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment