Monday, December 5, 2011

Birthday Blog Update

Another year passes, some rhymes are forgotten and others have stood the test of time. In celebration of Nature's birthday I'm posting up a video from one of the best YouTube channels out there, NatureAppreciatior's channel. He posts up videos that include lyrics... pretty dope. Anyway the video I'm including below is lyrics to a song from the Tony Touch "Piece Maker 2" album. The track Beautiful Day reminds me of just how long Nature has been doing his thing. He opens the track with the line "way before Biz and Kane did it young Jermain did it" and that line had me thinking about just how long Nate's been doing his thing. I'm not sure he knows about this blog but anybody who wants to wish him a happy bday can hit him up on Twitter @therealnature. And while you're tweeting hit up Tony Touch and tell him to get Nature back on the next Piece Maker joint!

No comments:

Post a Comment