Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Top 10 Nature Tracks of 2013: #8 - Music I Bang

It's probably no surprise that #8 on the countdown comes from the Seasons Changed: Fall Edition EP. Yep, that's back to back tracks from the Fall EP, which as I've already highlighted was the best selling EP in the series (thus far) and has been listed by many as one of the best EP's of the year.

Music I Bang has a very chill beat by multi-talented musician and producer Skammadix, another Deep Concepts Media in house producer who hails from Long Beach, NY. Nature flows over it perfectly, responding directly to critics on his opening line "I'm a Queensbridge ni**a it don't matter where my mail goes / track record long like I'm tryna build a railroad". The feedback we got on this one was that people really loved Nature's easy to relate to lyrics, funny lines, and pop culture references. Who else in the game can keep your head bobbing but make you crack a smile at the same time when spitting one line about victor cruz in the end zone and the next about keeping hoes in the friend zone. He came with solid bars for full 3+ minute track.

For those of you who have NOT had the chance to peep Music I Bang, check out the video below from the Deep Concepts Media YouTube page done by Hostage Media. It's a behind the scenes video from the latest Nature photo shoot (I believe it was a promo shoot for Seasons Changed: Fall Edition) but the background track is Music I Bang. If you are liking what you hear head on over to iTunes and cop the Seasons Changed: Fall Edition EP (or if you hate iTunes you can cop over at Bandcamp). Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment