Thursday, August 18, 2011

Rap-P featuring Nature & Benefit - From The East


Rap-P is another Queensbridge rapper trying to make moves in 2011. He has a new mixtape dropping soon (late summer 2011) called "Queensbridge's Best Kept Secret" and it features Nature, Grafh, Famoso, A-Pinks, Tools, Twin Gambino, Hostyle (of Screwball) and many others. I just found this info on Cormega's forums over at www.legalhustle.net, still probably the best place on the net for QB hip-hop news. I haven't even had a chance to download or listen to the track but I'm about to check it out and I'll have my eyes and ears open for this mixtape. Hope ya'll enjoy.

EDIT - Just listened to the track. I recognize it from a Whoo Kid mixtape, I feel like it wasn't recorded in 2011 but maybe I'm crazy. Hit me up if you have any more info.


No comments:

Post a Comment