Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Nature, Reks, G Huff - City Night Stories (produced by Soul Theory)

Today I have a dope semi-new joint produced by Soul Theory out of Tampa, Florida. Nature kicks things off with another nice verse. G.Huff, a rappers out of Ohio is on the hook, then Reks, one of the best rappers ever to come out of Massachusetts handles the second verse. When I first saw the title I figured this would be a badly mixed track that wouldn't really flow together but I'm definitely really liking it. Props to Soul Theory for having an amazing website (http://www.studio643.com) which had a sweet "Share" function that allowed me to post the track for streaming and download below. Hope ya'll enjoy.. and if anyone knows what/how they're doing these download/share things hit me up, I'd like to start adding that as a regular function here.

No comments:

Post a Comment